We focus on building effective and state of the art technology solutions to the exact specifications of our customers and delivering them on time and budget.
Who are we?
We are SDB & State of MA Certified, "MBE"; we are also a GSA contract holder, GS-35F-0126W. Knowledge Management, Inc. (KM) is a STARS II contract holder; this will allow Government clients to purchase up to 4 Million dollars directly from Knowledge Management, Inc. without putting it out for an open bid.
KM has experience with the following federal agencies: Air Force, Army, Army Corps of Engineers, CIFA, Census, DIA, DoD, Federal Court system, Marine Corps, Navy, NIH, NGA, NSA, NSF, Department of Transportation, TSA, SEC, Social Security, & Veterans Administration.
KM has technical expertise to see IT projects through the entire software development life cycle in several private industry sectors such as finance, health care, Pharmacy, telecommunication, manufacturing, online retail and more.
- US Department of State awards KMI the Bureau of Human Resources (HR/EX) PeopleSoft CRM/Help Desk Support Services Contract.
- United States Marine Corps awards KMI the Electronic Courseware Development Support Services Contract.
- US Department of State awards KMI the Bureau of Human Resources (HR/EX) PeopleSoft HR/HCM/ HPQC and System Administration Support Services Contract.
- KMI has been awarded the GSA FABS 520 Contract GS-23F-037BA & GS-23F-038BA.
- US Department of State awards KMI the Bureau of Human Resources (HR/EX) LINUX Systems Administration Support Services.
- Knowledge Management Inc has been awarded GSA Service Contract GS-35F-0126W.
- Knowledge Management Inc is Now a team member of the SNIM program which is an IDIQ Contract consisting of $2 Billion Dollars.
- Knowledge Management Inc is Now a team member of the eSMARTS program which is a NGA program.
- Knowledge Management Inc is Now a team member of Encore program which is DISA program.
SCHEDULE 70 IT
8A STARS II CONTRACT HOLDER